At DreamTrips, we recognize the value of a first impression. Tune in as we get to know the team behind perfecting your welcome experience. Listen as your favorite DreamTrips™ Podcast takes you on a cruise around Fiji with our U.S. Member, Leslie Waddle.
Your favorite co-hosting duo, Wayne McMullen and Hannah DeClerk disclose how they celebrated Valentine’s Day, and Hannah even reveals her age with an important birthday milestone announcement (hint, it rhymes with birdy). Before kicking off “Today’s Feature”, Wayne announces “Breaking News” in the form of free entry dates offered by the National Park Service throughout this year to U.S. National Parks.
Rovia’s Gifting Specialists, Arriana Martinez and Stephanie Higinbotham, join Wayne to discuss how the ideal DreamTrips gift is curated – from start to finish. Listen as they explain the roles, responsibilities and challenges of the “Gifting Team”, and how it all ties back to coming up with that perfect “conversation piece.” Exactly why did I receive a colorful human-skull replica in Mexico or a stuffed owl in Greece? You’ll have to listen to have these answers revealed and more.
DreamTrips Local Update
Hannah takes the podcast team on a field trip down to Kenny’s Smokehouse, a DreamTrips Local merchant located less than a mile from their office headquarters in Plano, Texas. There she interviewed Manager Chris “Knacho” Lozano who goes into the service philosophy of restauranteur Kenny Bowers. Most importantly, Hannah “meets the meat” as she taste-tests true Texas barbecue in the form of brisket, ribs, pulled pork and much more. You’re guaranteed to be hungry at the end of this segment!
Hannah and Wayne discuss the next episode, airing March 1st, which will cover important details about what you should know before traveling laid out in a fun, interactive format.
Addresses, websites and phone #s mentioned in this episode
- Visit NPS website or FindYourPark.com for more information on national parks
- Locate a trip on DreamTrips.com offering exciting excursions or guided tours within a national park.
- Free entry days:
- February 20: Presidents Day
- April 15-16 and 22-23: Weekends of National Park Week
- August 25: National Park Service Birthday
- September 30: National Public Lands Day
- November 11-12: Veterans Day Weekend
- Rate us and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher
- Use #DreamTripsPodcast and your post could end up featured on a future episode.
- Call and leave us a message on the DreamTrips Podcast Voicemail 469-609-4898.
- Check out all episodes in the DreamTrips App, on iTunes , Google Play and Stitcher