Once again we dive deeper into the world of DreamTrips™, and discusses how it is more than just a vacation. Tune in and you’ll hear from the people responsible for putting together these trips and what the process entails.
We speak to Deena Siddiqi, from Rovia, who is the Senior Manager of DreamTrips Marketing & Development. Find out exactly how much effort goes into building a DreamTrip in the African continent and how many people play a vital role in getting the trips off the ground.
Our social maven, Jason Clayden gets a fun title from Wayne and talks about just how you as a member can connect with us and share your experiences across all our social media platforms. You will get some vital information on what you should and shouldn’t share on social media and what is the best platform to use for global and the most up to date news from around our travel community.
Last episode we heard from a member in Dublin on the amazing ways he uses the DreamTrips App to get the most out of his membership. This month we hear from WorldVentures’ User Experience Consultant, Jim Hobart, on how the messenger feature in the app can help you before, during and after your DreamTrip. Jim has over 20 years of software development experience and over 10 years of GUI application Design experience. Moreover, he is a world traveler who just wants to help enrich the lives of our members by developing digital tools that can make your travels and dining easier. Plus, get some insights into the cool new features in our App that you are going to love.
DreamTrips Local update
Hannah DeClerk is her usual fun and informative self as she welcomes Jason Clayden to the DTL Update. Jason talks about experiencing some of the great new DTL entertainment activities that debuted in Las Vegas last month. This witty duel between the two is not to be missed!
Addresses, websites and phone #s mentioned in this episode
- The DreamTrips Podcast microsite
- Zip Line in the Magaliesberg Mountain Range
- Follow and engage with DreamTrips on Social Media: SNAPCHAT- DreamTripsGo; FACEBOOK- @DreamTripsOfficial; TWITTER- @DreamTrips; INSTAGRAM- @DreamTrips
- Tag DreamTrips Local on social media- #TravelYourCity
- Tag DreamTrips on social media- #YSBH
- Download the DreamTrips App on iTunes and Google Play
- Senor Frog’s- DTL Partner in Las Vegas
- International Travel Support and Customer Care for your region
- New DreamTrips Podcast Voicemail: 469-609-4898
Have any comments or suggestions you’d like for us to consider? Take our survey here!