Whether it’s skydiving, acquiring a new language or deep-sea diving — tune in to learn how to use your membership to start checking off those bucket list items. All this while while fulfilling your dreams and sharing a sense of camaraderie with your fellow travelers. Listen as David McKay, Vice President of Membership Products and Marketing, details how DreamTrips won a prestigious international award.
Senior Vice President of Rovia Klaus Schonewald speaks exclusively with us about the importance of bucket lists in the overall travel experience. He explains how bucket lists are taken into consideration when the Travel Products team curates new excursions in new destinations, making it possible for members to check even more items off their lists. Klaus’ extensive background in the travel industry is vital for us to continue offering award-winning experiences and to develop new options and expanded services for our members.
Following #bucketlist in the DreamTrips app, social media maven Jason Clayden reads posts about the dreams and aspirations our members fulfill every time a bucket list item is checked off. We also get a little insight into Jason’s personal bucket list: Salsa anyone?
This episode’s Member Spotlight focuses on the bucket lists of 2 DreamTrips Members. Though Chicago native Emanuel Chuy Salgado has only been a member for a few months, he already has a fun bucket list item that he’s ready to share with us. Our other guest, Jim Chambers, has been able to successfully whittle down his bucket list in the 8 years of his membership, achieving many of his lifelong travel goals. We are grateful to Emmanuel and Jim for sharing their stories and inspiring other members to create — and fulfill — their own bucket lists through DreamTrips.
Addresses, Websites, Phone Numbers and Hashtags Mentioned in this Episode
- The DreamTrips Podcast microsite
- Download the DreamTrips App on iTunes and Google Play
- Tag your bucket list items in the DreamTrips app: #bucketlist
- Tag Wayne in the DreamTrips app and let him know you want him to go on safari in Africa to fulfill an item on his bucket list: #sendwaynetoafrica
- Tag the DreamTrips Podcast team on social media to tell us what you think about the podcast and share your New Year’s resolutions: #DreamTripsPodcast
- New DreamTrips Podcast Voicemail: 469-609-4898
Have any comments or suggestions you’d like for us to consider? Take our survey here!